- In 1998-1999 four of our students secured the place in the merit list in SSC Board.
- In 2000-2001 our ex-student Ashwin Limaye topped the HSC examination. And again in 2007-2008, our ex-student Shiwani Dewal topped in girls category in the HSC board examination.
- In the year 2007, the school received 9001-2000 ISO certificate. Re-certification of the same was carried out in Jan-10 for the new ISO 9001-2008
- In 2008-2009, Shrihari Bhat, studying in 8th Standard represented India as one of the six-member team in International Junior Science Olympiad in North Korea and secured a silver medal.
- In 2008-2009 Ashwin Limaye secured admission in Harvard University. He has opted for Business Management Program from Business School of Harvard’s.
- In 2010-2011, Omkar Sathe was the first student to get admitted in IIM, Calcutta. He has secured a seat in IIM, Ahmadabad and IIM Calcutta with a 99.65 percentile score.
- Ishani Godbole secured the Silver medal in Std VI in the year 2006-07 in the ‘Homi Bhabha Young Scientist’ Examination. She secured a Gold Medal in Std IX in 2009-2010.
- As many as 11 students of 7th standard received the high school scholarship in the year 2009-2010
- Sumant Raikar an ex-student of SPM created history by scoring 1600/1600 in GRE Examination in March 2011 and completed his masters from University Massachusettes (MIT)
- In the year 2000-2001 our ex-student, Ashwin Limaye topped the H.S.C Board Examination by securing the highest score.
- Ashwin Limaye completed his Masters in Business Administration from the Harvard Business School in 2011.
- In December 2016, Darshan Pujari has been awarded a Scholarship of Rs.30000/- by the Govt of Maharashtra for his excellent performance in badminton.
- In Nov’ 2016, our ex-student, Sourabh Thorve passed National Defence Academy’s 131 batch. He was declared to be the ‘Best Sportsman’ of the batch and was also felicitated with a medal.
- (June 2016), Darshan Pujari is selected for SAI (Sports Authority Of India) Gopichand National Badminton Academy of Hyderabad. Darshan has made us Proud by getting selected under 13 at the state level.Only 5 Students from all over India have been selected in last 20 years.This year is the first time that the student under 13 has been selected from Maharashtra.
- 3 Cheers for S.P.M !
In March 2016, Apoorva Karambelkar from commerce stream has topped in the H.S.C Board Exam. Its a pleasure to mention that Ameya Karambelkar [brother of Apoorva] got an admission in IIM Lucknow.We are proud to mention that both of them are the ex-students of our school.
- 3 Cheers for Asmi !!!! In November 2016, Asmi Vora of std VII got the best player award in the M.B.B and St.Mary’s tournament.
- 4 ex-student of SPM who appeared for std 12 examination in 2016-17, performed extremely well in JEE exam and secured admission as follows-
- Yash Butala -Comp sci IIT kharagpur
- Ishan Sabne - Engineering design, IIT
- Shaunak Joshi Joshi- Energy Eng, IIT Powai
- Yukta Butala- Chemical Eng- IIT Gandhinagar
Samruddhi Phatak(Batch 2015-2016) is the city topper for 12th
Board Exams. Arts faculty Scored: 97.54%
Shubham Kajale has won the title- Ultraman Australia- May 2016
Atharva Joshi (Batch 2015-2016) got 1st prize in International Decoding
Competition organized by Google all over the world.
Secondary School inaugurated the Atal Tinkering Lab on 20th Feb,
2019. A wonderful platform for the students to experiment, display their
creativity and talent.